Sunday, June 26, 2016

Happiness

There have not been a lot of terribly exciting things happening lately, but I thought I might share some little day to day things that make me happy.

This morning we went shopping in the "mall," Centre City Shopping Center. A group of retirees were doing highland dancing in an open area.

Winter weather reports, which often sound like a weathermans way of saying "No clue what will happen."
A weekend report might be: Rain on Friday, showers on Saturday, and drizzle on Sunday. I think I'd save myself effort and just say it'll rain all weekend!
Another favorite of mine is "rain with clouds and sunshine."

This restaurant advertisement I saw on a truck:

This house with odd windows I saw in Wellington a couple of weeks ago:


That I can see this from my piano room on clear days:


Hope all is well.
I'll try to have an interesting post soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment