Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Observations

I have always enjoyed people watching, especially when I travel because you never know what you might see. I'd like to share some of my recent favorites today :)

I often see an older Indian couple walking as I'm on my way home from work. They hold hands and stroll along, looking completely blissful. The lady of the couple wears some of the prettiest sari that I have ever seen. 

While going to the grocery store one day I saw a guy dressed in an over-sized t-shirt and gym shorts. I was intrigued by his footwear.....on one foot he had a white sock and a sneaker, on the other he had a black dress sock and a croc. 

On my way to work last week, I was amused to see a businessman dressed nicely in pressed shirt and slack, complete with a tie and shiny black shoes, carrying his lunch, on a skateboard :)

One afternoon I got to watch a family of five teaching the mom how to skateboard. She is braver than I.

Perhaps my recent favorite:

I was walking home and some teenage girls were just ahead of me, discussing their shoes and the weather. One girl states "my feet are hot because I can feel the heat from the concrete through my shoes. It's because I have no sole. I need to go buy a new one." 

Cheers for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment